Clinical Operations Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clinical Operations Lead to join our team.
- Oversee and manage our provider operations, including our team of employed peer facilitators as well as contracted clinicians;
- Support development of a certification for Tempest’s training program and peer coaches;
- Run weekly provider rounds to triage cases and help team development;
- Partner with the Instructional Design team to create and deliver training programs to Tempest’s student-facing team;
- Support team logistics, including scheduling, measurement, and performance improvement initiatives;
- Facilitate and iterate on peer team support programs and workshops; help support self-care initiatives;
- Work with the student-facing team to manage the competencies-based growth pathway;
- Help design, test, and develop an external curriculum for those interested in becoming Tempest-affiliated providers;
- Measure team success through ongoing data collection and analysis;
- Manage our hiring pipeline and process for providers; onboard and train new employees;
- Inform and support escalation policies around participant safety.
- You’re committed to delivering better service for people dealing with substance abuse;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills; facility with business tools (powerpoint, excel, google docs);
- Experience working in a people management function in a healthcare organization (e.g., payor, provider);
- Prior experience working with a distributed/remote team;
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, early stage company work environment;
- Comfort with ambiguity and the need to pilot/experiment;
- You have an ability to empathize with diverse groups and make the best out of any situation;
- You are a team player, with consistent follow-through and openness to feedback;
- You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to be flexible within a young and growing company.