Clinical Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clinical Operations Manager to join our team.
- Maintain and update, as necessary, quality-related documentation;
- Maintain Corrective & Preventive Action (CAPA) process and ensure timely follow-up and implementation of corrective actions;
- Manage relationships between vendors; review agreements and change orders; develop Functional Oversight plans;
- Assure all team members are trained in the Quality System;
- Generate quality reports, utilizing statistics, as appropriate, for management review;
- Oversee study trial activities, tracking progress against timelines; interact with study teams to identify and resolve issues.
- Strong clinical practice and clinical outcomes performance skills;
- Strong Leadership skills;
- Strong project management skills;
- Strong strategic planning skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft systems (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project);
- Demonstrated proficiency with clinical trials data management systems;
- Demonstrated proficiency in collaboration, team facilitation, and problem solving;
- MBA, MPH, MS in information sciences or life sciences, or equivalent in a related medical, science or regulatory discipline required;
- Ability to be self-directed at the manager level with skills to influence others who are not direct reports;
- Demonstrated success in project or program management in a fast-paced environment;
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience in healthcare-related sector, preferably clinical informatics/trials;
- Ability to travel to all SGFRSC locations;
- Minimum 5 years experience in women’s health care with 3 years IVF experience required;
- Minimum 3 years prior Supervisory/Management experience and demonstrated leadership qualities and activities required.