Commercial Insurance Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Insurance Account Manager to join our team.
- Communicate clients’ needs and binding instructions to carriers;
- Implement and maintain a quality service plan ensuring the accuracy of binders, policies, certificates, and other relevant documents;
- Manage client accounts receivables to ensure timely collection of premiums and payments to carriers;
- Provide proactive day-to-day client service by anticipating client needs and responding to client questions and issues in a timely manner;
- Review client exposures, loss experience, current coverages, and recommend appropriate products and services on an annual basis;
- Ensure that all regulatory requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures;
- Utilize the agency management system in an accurate and timely manner to enter and maintain all pertinent account information;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Create and present renewal proposals to existing clients;
- Make necessary contacts both inside and outside of the organization in order to obtain client requested information;
- Support sales efforts by managing assigned new business submissions and accounts as effectively as possible.
- Proficiency with agency management systems preferably with Applied Systems, The Agency Manager (TAM);
- 5+ years of Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance experience with an independent agency;
- Stale of Illinois Producer’s License for Property and Casualty.