Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Manager to join our team.
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support as needed;
- Competitively bids and prepare all service contracts to assure high quality and cost-effective services;
- Develop/maintain asset plans that include site & market information, capital expenditures and non-budgeted expenses;
- Ensure compliance with owner’s objectives concerning P&L, operational efficiencies, and growth potential;
- Ensure compliance/monitoring with contractual terms and requirements;
- Coordinate and oversee various types of real estate projects under a team-based approach with internal and/or external organizations;
- Regularly evaluate vendors for performance, may indirectly supervise maintenance personnel to maintain highest standards;
- Oversees tenant improvement construction and Capital Improvement projects as necessary.
- Ability to work in a diverse work environment;
- Undergraduate degree in finance with a concentration in real estate or other related business field is preferred;
- Working knowledge of the generally accepted practices for accounting, financial analysis, real estate operations, and property management;
- 30%-40% travel (locally) within assigned portfolio required;
- Prepared to be challenged in a fast-paced environment;
- Must possess hands-on commercial real estate industry knowledge and experience;
- Demonstrated strong analytical, communication, project management, administrative and leadership skills;
- Excellent communication skills and a team player;
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills;
- Strong computer literacy skills, proficient with Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint, etc);
- Experience in working independently as well as collaboratively and consult with clients;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Able to interpret and analyze budgets, financial reports, CAM reconciliation, insurance and real estate taxes;
- Working Knowledge Property Management software.