Commercial Territory Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Territory Manager to join our team.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans to support the customer base and new account growth;
- Execute the Territory Sales Plan and achieve sales growth objectives in the assigned territory;
- Analyze market data and develop the necessary action plans to increase sales results within the territory;
- Ability to professionally present to large groups on technical building and construction requirements;
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned;
- Track all territory based activities and submit daily sales reports electronically;
- Manage projects from design phase to final sale and construction. Can be multi-year process;
- Maintain a project board to track ongoing work throughout the design and construction process.
- Ideal candidate will possess effective oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs;
- Must have outstanding presentation abilities;
- Minimum of Eight (8) years of experience selling networking solutions preferred;
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and business acumen.