Consulting Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Consulting Director to join our team.
- Has the ability to work in an unstructured environment with minimal supervision;
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships, at all management levels;
- Background research for persons, sales angles, orgs, et al – needed as part of working on those important deals;
- Effective at facilitating and implementing change;
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to adapt style based on audience;
- Strong analytical capability with the ability to link financial results to performance drivers and provide recommendations to improve business results;
- Help the sales team upkeep notes following calls, meetings, scenario analyses;
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects throughout the entire project management cycle;
- A high degree of proficiency is required in a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Collaborate with KPMG partners to plan the layout and agenda of the workshops and clarify outcomes that the client is hoping to achieve;
- Collaborate with product teams to have Invisions/demo site updated for sales demos, where needed;
- Support Clinical workflow/operations (most important) and Business (second most important) conversations for assigned deals;
- Proactive in identifying process improvements;
- Coordinate end-to-end what’s needed for those deals – all Content/Collateral Building – PPT’s, Proposals, Nurture Materials etc.
- Retail experience may also be accepted if it includes extensive pricing work;
- BA/BS degree required; MBA preferred;
- Previous experience in a consulting organization is preferred;
- Proficient in standard business technology platform, such as Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word;
- At least ten years related experience in B2B manufacturing and/or distribution industries;
- Experience working in or with marketing and sales disciplines;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business studies or a math/science field from an accredited college or university.