Corporate Communications Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Communications Coordinator to join our team.
- Owns team organizational documents, including PR activity tracker, project timelines, meeting minutes;
- Manages Hylink’s social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter);
- Identify, develop, and execute on marketing communications schedule including industry events, speaking engagements, sponsorships;
- Stays abreast of industry trends and news, identifying coverage opportunities as they arise.
- Experience with consumer, B2B, marketing, and news media landscapes;
- 1-3 years of experience in public relations and/or communications;
- Ability to analyze and contextualize information quickly and present ideas/solutions in an organized and concise manner;
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, english, journalism, or related field;
- Experience with PR platforms such as Cision, Muck Rack, or Meltwater;
- Strong command of the English language with a solid understanding of AP Style;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.