Credit managers control the amount of finance offered by their company and manage the debts owed to it.
Credit Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Credit Manager to join our team.
- Effective and timely communication with internal and external customers to advance Credit and Collection initiatives;
- Own processing of new credit applications to determine credit worthiness;
- Identify and champion business process improvement;
- Establish formal credit approval process;
- Administer customer payment draws by directing the production and issuance of electronic transfers from customer accounts;
- Exemplify performance excellence in the execution of daily responsibilities;
- Monitoring of outstanding customer balances with collection efforts focused on identifying and resolving accounts that have past due balances;
- Promote and maintain a work environment that is conducive to high morale.
- Experience developing process and policy for a credit department;
- Managed customer relationships to decrease credit liabilities;
- Ability to influence and engage, with purpose, individuals without direct authority;
- Experience successfully working cross-functionally;
- Strong leadership, management, communication and collaboration skills.