Customer Success Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Success Account Manager to join our team.
- Strategically plan for contract renewal, expansion, and up sell, and ensure the effective execution of the plans;
- Help scale the account management and customer success practice and operations;
- Ownership of life cycle relationship and activities with designated customer accounts;
- Owning and managing customer relationships from C suite to regional and location staff;
- Achieve contract renewal, expansion, and up-sell goals for designated customer accounts;
- Professional interaction with customers, industry partners, and any other external entities;
- Help build the customer success strategy and playbook so that Nova Credit continues to scale efficiently as our book of customers grows;
- Work cross functionally with other Smarking team members effectively and efficiently;
- Successfully renew customer contracts and keep the revenue churn low;
- Deep understanding and documentation of customers’ businesses, including pre and post Smarking use cases, case studies and value propositions;
- Grow adoption, usage and revenue for your accounts;
- Become an expert on Nova Credit’s product, technical systems and international credit data;
- Become an expert on Nova Credit’s product, technical systems and international credit data.
- Energy and excitement to understand, delight and empower our customers;
- Data driven; you enjoy looking at past trends (both quantitative and qualitative) to find better ways to work;
- You believe in the importance of financial inclusion;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- 5+ years in client or customer facing role (e.g., account management, customer support, management consulting, sales);
- Entrepreneurial mindset; you are adaptable and comfortable with uncertainty and willing to jump on a new project based on business needs.