Delivery Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Delivery Director to join our team.
- Managing delivery of Cervello services to clients (client satisfaction/ references, revenue, gross margin);
- Building, managing, and expanding client relationships (new sales);
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements;
- Plan and manage the project from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones, processes and deliverables;
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of sprint and enabler work;
- Collaborate with the customer on day to day work progress, issues, concerns, escalations and be the first point of escalation;
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations;
- Resource staffing management;
- Supervise other leaders in the program such as Integration leads, Solution Architect, Technical Project Managers, and Scrum Masters;
- Manage and control project financials, deliverable acceptance;
- Ensure product releases adheres to service transition policies and guideline;
- Develop and deliver Advisory methodologies for various industries focused on program management and large transformational programs;
- Leading Cervello delivery teams (team morale);
- Develop and sustain trust-based relationships with Directors, Vice Presidents, and C-level executives;
- Craft influential C-level communications and deliver with clarity, confidence, and enthusiasm.
- A minimum of eight years of experience assessing and planning IT capabilities and transforming large technology programs;
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Well established track record of producing high quality results while establishing/maintaining customer relationships at all levels;
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future;
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead teams of various size in delivery of services to customer, including leading remote or offshore resources;
- Ability to formulate and express ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written presentations.