Digital Marketing Manager manages a team of professionals responsible for digital marketing. Develops and delivers marketing strategies to attract customers to company website, online presence and promote online products or services. Being a Digital Marketing Manager designs and implements marketing campaigns to enhance influence of online products or services. Analyzes online statistics and marketing campaigns and identifies the best practice to optimize online marketing performance. Additionally, Digital Marketing Manager oversees development of e-marketing content and exploration of sales channels. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to head of a unit. The Digital Marketing Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. To be a Digital Marketing Manager typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Develop brand and promotional digital campaigns that carry through web experience, customer communication and social channels;
- Create and continuously optimize customer segments to improve marketing effectiveness and efficacy;
- Create a robust test and learn agenda to improve campaign efficiency and performance;
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and overall digital marketing trends;
- Write many of the company’s prospect and customer facing communications (emails, blog articles, social posts, webpages);
- Experience in the beauty, aesthetics space highly valued;
- Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in a team-oriented environment;
- Perform ad hoc analysis to identify factors that improve performance through the lens of both customer and revenue growth;
- Partner closely with paid media counterparts to ensure programs harness the power of paid and earned media;
- Direct and approve creative processes for all internal and external marketing collateral;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the data;
- Aid in the strategy and development of ad and landing page creative;
- Partner with content teams to refine and deliver continuous messaging that support our online presence as well as our family of brands/products;
- Understand, develop and execute full funnel marketing strategies across all channels.
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to changes, strong troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- Must have great team building and team management skills, project management skills, and solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field, along with a minimum of 5 years of relevant digital/online marketing experience;
- 1+ year of experience working with large data sets and complex analyses;
- Punctuality and regular/reliable attendance;
- Knowledge of Google Ads and paid search landscape;
- Experience supporting inbound and outbound lead generation for sales teams;
- Comfortable with data retrieval, manipulation, analysis and insight generation;
- Passion for digital marketing and how it fits into a client’s overall marketing;
- Expert understanding of Facebook’s paid advertising platform with experience managing direct response;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels across a client;
- Previous experience working within a highly driven technology marketing department with an understanding of B2B buying processes;
- Agency experience;
- Ability to manage and juggle many personality types calmly and with a positive energy;
- Communication and Interpersonal skills; Teamwork and leadership.