Digital Media Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Media Manager to join our team.
- Work with the marketing analytics team to provide data and analysis on digital marketing programs;
- Planning & Budgeting: Support department and marketing group in the establishment and management of marketing plans and budgets;
- Partnering with Sr. Manager in day-to-day campaign maintenance;
- Conduct on-going A/B copy testing across all campaigns;
- Collaborating with Marketing to create new ad campaigns;
- Responsible for creation, testing, and reporting on ad copy across various channels and ad types;
- Manage asset and content creation for digital campaigns.
- The ability to work independently and as a partner to collaborate on overall campaign strategies and goals;
- Programmatic video and display media buying experience with DSPs such as DoubleClick Bid Manager or MediaMath;
- Can think outside the box and has a test, learn, and iterate marketing approach;
- Experience partnering with data analysts on extracting actionable insights from media reporting, leading to campaign optimizations and improvements;
- Campaign management experience with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and/or other social media platforms;
- Strong understanding of marketing techniques;
- Experience in the development of digital marketing strategies;
- Knowledgeable about paid search, digital ad buying, social media marketing;
- Exceptional communication skills and executive presence;
- Experience with Digital Media Platforms, such as MediaMath, Taboola, MediaAlpha, Facebook, Instagram, Google, Bing, Pandora, Spotify, & YouTube;
- Experience with Digital Ad Serving Platforms, such as Kenshoo, MightyHive, and Double Verify;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution;
- Experience in the development of digital creative;
- Strong attention to detail, ability to effectively manage time, and commitment to developing quality work quickly;
- Experience writing and testing various ad copy across multiple ad types.