Director – Facilities Operations Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director – Facilities Operations to join our team.
- Manage and implement stringent Safety standards.
- 10 years of experience in Plant Operations in a healthcare facility Required;
- CHFM Preferred;
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Construction or related field;
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, management or related field;
- Strong analytical and project management skills, including the ability to bring projects to effective closure on time and within budget;
- Knowledge of State and Federal school transportation laws and regulations;
- Strong organizational and management skills, including attention to detail;
- 3-5 years’ experience in business operations management, preferably in a social services or healthcare organization;
- Master’s degree in business administration or related field is preferred;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to hold or obtain a current Certified Food Handler Certificate;
- Working knowledge of computer applications including the Microsoft Office Suite and Computer Aided Design (CAD) applications;
- A thorough knowledge of current business administration standards and practices, including a general understanding of applicable laws and regulations.