Director of Applications Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director of Applications to join our team.
- Work with Product Management teams to align priorities and deliverables;
- Identifies and mentors new potential leaders;
- Represents the technology team in cross-team discussions and client meetings;
- Has ability to lead or oversee multiple large scale development efforts;
- Manages the engineering teams and oversees engineering activities to design, develop, forecast, and improve processes;
- Management and communication of resources across multiple product and engagement teams;
- Ensures on-time, quality delivery;
- Ensures on-time, quality delivery.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud infrastructure;
- Well versed in either Scala, Java or a comparable compiled programming language;
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative team member;
- Track record of deploying and integrating systems to production;
- Knowledge of Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains a plus;
- Experience facilitating scrum teams, agile processes, continuous integration and delivery;
- Track record of leading high performing teams that deliver scalable products in a technology company or startup;
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, preferably in a software field;
- Minimum of 10 years of engineering and engineering management experience, preferably with platform, distributed systems, infrastructure;
- Minimum of 10 years of engineering and engineering management experience, preferably with platform, distributed systems, infrastructure.