Director of Business Development and Marketing Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director of Business Development and Marketing to join our team.
- Process expense reports, check requests and business development activity; make travel arrangements as needed;
- Develop and lead the company in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities;
- Preparing documents, forms, spreadsheets, and presentations in support of the litigation process from pre-trial through post-trial agreements;
- Organize, plan, schedule and manage the company’s business development efforts;
- Providing support for special projects as assigned;
- Process intake of new clients, create client files, search, and print reports;
- Coordinate technical writing from various construction and design teams by collaborating with President, Estimators and Project Managers;
- Organizing and maintaining files;
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets;
- Seeking opportunities for business development within the targeted segments: Healthcare, Consumer electronics, IoT and Automotive;
- Orders and maintains inventory of promotional items and marketing materials;
- Conducting external research for strategic planning and pursuits as needed;
- Develop and maintain strong business network;
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development concepts;
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements.
- Coordinate technical writing from various construction and design teams by collaborating with President, Estimators and Project Managers.