Director of Commercial Sales Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director of Commercial Sales to join our team.
- Responsible for contract completion and accuracy;
- Focuses on new business sales of sponsored and editorial webinars, white papers, events, and other related lead generation programs;
- Works with team to help drive team goal achievement;
- Maintains Salesforce.com customer database for accuracy and call reports; conducts data clean-up each show cycle and on-going maintenance per policies;
- Ensure availability of consistent and reliable opportunity tracking information for booking and sales using Salesforce.com;
- Engage with strategic direct accounts on VP/C-level and drive key account management;
- Work cross functionally to ensure organizational alignment with channel, product, and market in a dynamic and competitive market;
- Drive and improve the account and partner development and management process and program, including enhancing and expanding the partner network;
- Develop North American sales strategy while achieving annual booking and revenue targets.
- The ability to sell business solutions supported by demonstratable ROI;
- Previous experience selling integrated media solutions (events/online);
- Great at setting conference call meetings/appointments;
- Travel required; up to 30% and 6+ regional, national and global events;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Office and home office perks;
- Competitive compensation (fair salary, bonus plans + equity);
- Strong phone sales/prospecting skills;
- Relationships with 5G and IoT technology company marketing, demand generation and executive level professionals strongly preferred;
- Strong relationship-rapport building skills;
- Unlimited PTO.