Director of Enterprise Applications Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director of Enterprise Applications to join our team.
- Conduct retrospectives to improve team velocity by removing impediments;
- Operationalize the organization’s strategic vision for enterprise applications and operational efficiency;
- Provide monthly written updates to the CIO of milestones achieved and their value to the organization;
- Use agile project management in alignment with current Information Systems practice, including documentation of work in the project management system;
- Use human centered design (HCD) principles to find solutions people want;
- Vendor and budget management for enterprise application projects and ongoing operations.
- Familiarity with Reporting, Visualization, and data analytic software packages;
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure management including data center and network management;
- Working knowledge of cyber security;
- Prior experience with Document Imaging / Document Management and its integration into ERP and other systems;
- Experience developing or managing database systems like MS SQL, Oracle, etc;
- Experience with VMs; VMware.