Director of IT Operations Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director of IT Operations to join our team.
- Create process/support documentation for end users;
- Hire and Manage IT Staff to meet demands of a growing business;
- Create and manage IT budget for the organization as a whole;
- Create and Manage IT Budgets;
- Work with project stakeholders to ensure customer requirements are met with exceptional quality;
- Work with government IT teams and stakeholders to ensure compliance with customer specific jobsites;
- Manage and develop new and current relationships with IT Vendors;
- Extensive experience in merging IT infrastructures from acquired companies;
- Support a variety of technology including VPN, Github, Slack, Zoom;
- Work with a team of other service center representatives to ensure strong team cohesion for back office functions/roles;
- Manage IT team, delegate responsibilities, triage tickets and support requests;
- Create internal process documentation and record keeping strategies for audit compliance and overall organization;
- Plan, manage, and maintain project schedules related to IT for new office locations;
- Provide on call support outside of business hours and on weekends;
- Lead and manage Octo’s IT infrastructure which includes on prem, cloud environment and government storage.
- Extensive experience with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.);
- Exceptional communication skills with a collaborative attitude but internal fire to get stuff done;
- You are currently in an IT leadership role with a history of delivering high-quality products built for scale and flexibility;
- A track record of building high-performing, self-organizing teams through a combination of hiring the right talent and mentoring.