Marketing directors plan ways to promote products or brands and increase their company’ share of the market.
Director of Marketing Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director of Marketing to join our team.
- Developing promotions with advertising managers;
- Identify opportunities and manage lead touchpoints from online and offline advertising, website, social, email marketing and more;
- Recruit and lead a team of marketing professionals to handle all marketing activities;
- Work with media partners to promote events and programs throughout the year;
- Perform as dispatcher, answering initial call, triaging the issue and assigning priority and resources;
- Administer health and life insurance programs;
- Prepare and manage the marketing budget;
- Leverage our martech stack to forecast, develop project plans, strategy, scheduling, identify risks, and formulate contingency plans;
- Work closely with strategy and outreach teams to align on efforts;
- Overseeing marketing staff across offices and coordinating with in-house graphic departments;
- Align efforts with Sales in order to maximize new opportunities and increase client lifetime value;
- Manager budget and continuously measure success of ongoing efforts;
- Set and measure ROI and KPIs relevant to each channel and aligned with Outlier’s company goals;
- Effective collaboration on business planning and goal-setting;
- Oversee the planning, creation, and implementation of ChemTreat’s Strategic Plan.
- Analytical skills and ability to forecast and measure success;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- 1-2 years leading a team/managing direct reports;
- 7-10 years of marketing experience with at least 2 years of strategic planning and execution;
- Ability to run and generate leads through LinkedIn Ad campaigns;
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan;
- Deep expertise in customer targeting, acquisition marketing, engagement marketing, and/or targeting methods;
- Greet prospects pleasantly and professionally, either in person or by telephone, presenting a positive image for the community and sponsor;
- Demonstrated experience in developing content and managing communications across multiple platforms;
- Experience in health care including provider networks, case management or insurance a plus;
- Strong writing skills with attention to detail;
- Enjoys working in a casual and energetic work environment and applying strong work ethic;
- Appropriate compliance history as determined by W&R and all U-4 disclosures acceptable to W&R;
- Communication and Interpersonal skills; Teamwork and leadership;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and results-driven.