Director, Security Operations Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director, Security Operations to join our team.
- Plan and manage engineering, installation, and service operations performance;
- Expand the existing team;
- Managing the P&L;
- Develop plan for revenue growth;
- Plan for safe and secure jobsites, and ensure compliance;
- Identify and resolve issues that may arise between functional teams;
- Establish project guidelines, contract negotiation, staff needs, and production;
- Maintain Quality Control, understanding of codes and appropriate installation;
- Work with engineering to improve design and drafting process.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a law enforcement or related role with a proven track record of professional success;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a supervisory role, providing coaching, work assignments and feedback to subordinates;
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse;
- Bachelors preferred, from an accredited college or;
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organized and able to take initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines in a fast-paced;
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer service skills to work effectively with both internal and external;
- Understanding of job processes from installation to testing to turn;
- Must have a clear knowledge of vendors and manufacturers, Genetec, S2, AMAG,
- Ability to read and interpret project drawings, specifications and scope of;
- Five years of experience in Operations Management within security.