Distribution Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Distribution Account Manager to join our team.
- Manage all sales activities through SFDC including visit reports and QBR activity;
- To achieve revenue/budget requirement per annual forecast;
- Support marketing team with website updates;
- Call on assigned distribution locations to identify technical value where TT electronics capabilities can provide solutions;
- Work with the customer service and operations team on fast responses to quality Issues, escalations, cancellations, RMAs and expedite requests;
- Accepts and abides by all TTe Policies, Codes of Conduct, and procedures;
- Facilitate the implementation of NPI and promotional/marketing programs through the channel, centered on supporting and coaching sales resources;
- Support Special price requests and look for opportunities to cross-reference;
- Update distributors on new products and technology as related to end customer needs;
- Website Updates;
- Update distribution channel with price book updates, part change notifications (PCN), end of life (EOL) products and new product introduction (NPI);
- Present quarterly on assigned distribution accounts and development of overall strategic and 30/60/90 tactical plans to increase market share.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in the electronic component market place;
- Strong communication skills (English speaking) in both written and verbal formats;
- Experience with CRM systems, reporting, and MRP/ ERP systems are also preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel pivot tables / data migration;
- Distribution experience is preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. A degree in Business, Engineering or related technical field is preferred.