Email Strategist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Email Strategist to join our team.
- Maintenance and execution of client-specific learning agendas;
- Initial reporting insights and recommendations;
- Management of dynamic template matrices;
- Execution of program and campaign level attribution planning, analysis and delivery to client;
- Contribution to strategy presentations;
- Ensuring the quality of the strategic direction is maintained throughout the development of the project;
- Execution of strategic direction and plans for individual campaigns and projects;
- Maintenance and execution of testing plans, overall analysis, and final recommendations;
- Contribution to quarterly and yearly business reviews;
- Development of strategy documentation.
- Experience with workflows, diagrams, and other forms of visual logic delivery;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently;
- Acute attention to detail (QA/QC);
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field;
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing, preferably email.