Enterprise Field Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Enterprise Field Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Reporting out on progress of campaigns;
- Understanding the Enterprise customer personae – their mindset, needs and desires;
- Building awareness and grow top of funnel opportunities;
- Leveragingmaterials to build training and engagement curriculum to help scale across segments;
- Working with minimal supervision, knowing when to bring in your manager for alignment/decisions.
- 3-5 years previous experience planning and coordinating corporate events and marketing plans;
- Ability to travel 25% of each month;
- Excellent writing background for promotional emails, invitations and other event related materials;
- Strong project management and organization skills with the ability to independently manage multiple initiatives at ohnce;
- Innovate, bring new ideas and provide fresh perspectives on current field processes;
- Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent;
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person, by phone and over email with high integrity;
- Bachelor’s degree completed;
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and proactively communicate across teams;
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress, Qualtrics and other event management softwares.