Experienced Automotive Service Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Experienced Automotive Service Advisor to join our team.
- Coordinate with team members for loaner availability;
- Assist your client through the service process;
- Schedule service appointments by answering incoming service calls;
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtain information;
- Work with warranty clerk to ensure proper warranty processing and disclosure;
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty;
- Work between the technician and customer;
- Write repair orders;
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order;
- Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required;
- Can work in a fast-pace environment, are organized and manage time efficiently;
- Set and confirm appointments.
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers;
- Able to work with little supervision;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results;
- Team oriented and self-motivated;
- Demonstrated ability to manage others;
- Organized and friendly personality;
- Professional Appearance;
- Time management skills;
- Consistent record of service and sales success.