Federal Construction Superintendent Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Federal Construction Superintendent to join our team.
- Keep PM informed of changes in the field to ensure changes are covered by general contract change order and subcontract change order processes;
- Manage budget, weekly analysis of fee margin;
- Daily implementation of all construction documents and specifications compliance;
- Work with Project Manager on pushing the construction schedule, and notify them of any potential issues;
- Weekly safety and progress meetings and documentation;
- Weekly reporting of all necessary SCL documents- expenses, mileage, etc;
- Obtain, or ensure subcontractors obtain all necessary permits for construction purposes;
- Meeting attendance throughout projects with owners, subs, architects, and engineers;
- Self perform carpentry and/or work in small groups to perform small projects;
- Work with Safety Manager to ensure that all rules and procedures are being followed;
- Quality control – Daily QC/Field reports and meetings;
- Housekeeping, keep job sites clean and safe;
- Daily coordination/communication with facility personnel;
- Conduct periodic production meetings with the customer and subcontractor coordination meetings;
- Daily communications with PM, following up on issues, PO’s, Submittals, etc.
- Strong background in Government Construction projects as a Superintendent;
- Proven experience with new build and renovation projects typically in the $400k-$5M value;
- Collaborative and works well with a team to address challenges and provide growth-oriented solutions;
- Federal Construction / Army Corp of Engineer (ACOE) experience.