Financial Aid Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Financial Aid Representative to join our team.
- Responsible for meeting assigned productivity goals;
- Answering questions and providing continued support to students throughout the financial aid process via a variety of communication methods.
- A high degree of professionalism and discretion when dealing with confidential information;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Exception ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in an extremely dynamic environment;
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal history check and drug test;
- Flexibility to work some evenings and/or Saturdays;
- Effective problem-solving skills, and a strong desire to help those who have questions or seek resolutions;
- Proficient computer skills to include knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Proficiency in the Spanish language is preferable, but not required.