Head of Sales Development Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Sales Development to join our team.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and sales operations to ensure alignment on your team’s strategy and execution;
- Execute on vision to make the BDR team a company-wide incubator for talent;
- Drive execution through rigorous metrics and forecast management;
- Recruit, interview, and hire excellent BDRs at scale;
- Maintain and improve relationships with sales and marketing leadership partners;
- Scale to 30+ BDRs;
- Scale to 30+ BDRs.
- Excellent Project Management Skills;
- Experience building career development programs for high performing individual contributors;
- 2+ years leading multiple teams in different locations;
- You find it second-nature working in a fast paced dynamic environment;
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms;
- Closing experience and track record of exceeding quota;
- Experience with funnel management across multiple channels(inbound, upsell, outbound, marketing);
- Salesforce and systems knowledge;
- 4+ years leading BDR teams and/or programs;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit;
- You are familiar with sales tech with a clear understanding of the best in breed solutions in the market today;
- You have “carried a bag” of pipeline of your own before and were able to get great results while in the seat yourself;
- You have run high volume, well oiled business development organizations for the last 3+ years.