Human Resources (Hr) Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Human Resources (Hr) Manager to join our team.
- Promote and comply with privacy legislation and company privacy strategy, and ensure data protection requirements are met;
- Confidentially manage and maintain detailed, organized and accurate records of employee files;
- Understand and uphold compliance with Federal and local employment law;
- Create and update organizational charts;
- Perform reference checks on selected candidates and notify them of results of selection process;
- Contact candidates to schedule interviews, prepare interview questions and lead interviews (phone, web and in-person);
- Work collaboratively with other groups to ensure all necessary onboarding requirements are fulfilled in a timely manner;
- Prepare periodic statistical and data analyses and reports, including but not limited to EEO workforce and utilization;
- Walking: 10% of the time;
- Propose new and develop modifications to policies, procedures, employee actions, programs and similar initiatives;
- Use of computer: 70% while sitting or standing;
- Screen applicants and provide qualified recommendations to hiring managers for review;
- Consistently engage leadership and management in understanding HR initiatives, policies, procedures and processes;
- Proactively identify hiring requirements and trends, and work to advance and streamline the hiring process.
- Must have a criminal background check;
- Ability to multi-task with minimal stress and is a self-starter able to be self-directed;
- 3-years recent HR experience preferably in home care agency or other healthcare field;
- High school graduate or equivalent;
- Moderate competency with computers and keyboarding, EXCEL spreadsheet competence.