Investment Banking Vice President Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Investment Banking Vice President to join our team.
- Advanced financial modeling;
- Prepare client presentations and deliverables;
- Perform valuation analysis;
- Develop and manage client manage relationships;
- Take an active role in developing,structuring and executing transactions;
- Manage and develop junior talent within the group.
- Must have a good number of years of investment banking/m&a experience;
- Consumer sector experience is ideal;
- Strong technical and communication skills;
- Strong client management skills;
- Sell-side M&A transaction experience;
- Excellent analytic and modeling skills;
- Team player and ability to work independently as well;
- Outstanding academic record;
- Current or recent healthcare industry experience;
- Demonstrated interest in healthcare / medical field through professional and/or academic experience;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Demonstrable commitment to and experience with working in teams;
- Demonstrated interest in finance and financial markets;
- Strong analytical orientation, with experience performing financial and valuation analysis in Excel or comparable spreadsheet tools;
- Current or recent experience in an investment banking role or equivalent position.