Landscape Maintenance Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Landscape Maintenance Account Manager to join our team.
- Arrive on time for work and all meeting relating to his/her position. Set an example for all coworkers;
- Continual interface with clients to ensure all their expectations are met;
- Know how to operate and ensure safe and efficient use of all equipment/tools in the field;
- Assure the proper maintenance of all assigned vehicles, equipment and tools in proper working condition and keep them clean and presentable;
- Assure compliance and adherence with plans and owner’s concept;
- Oversee proper, adequate watering of all assigned sites;
- Perform job functions timely and efficiently;
- Assess and properly field enhancement proposals/extra scope items of work that may occur on site, and supply procurement;
- Professionally represent the company at all times and in all meetings in the field or while operating company vehicles;
- Understand and implement company policy and procedures;
- Oversee and review irrigated lines and fertilizer/chemical applications;
- Possess a thorough understanding of landscape maintenance principles and irrigation techniques;
- Attend Safety and Training meetings;
- Provide safety PPE and equipment to the crews;
- Wear Company uniform during each day’s work and ensure compliance by all workers under his/her supervision.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record;
- US Citizen or possess valid permit with documentation;
- Must have previous landscape Account Management experience;
- Associate/Bachelor Degree in related field and/or documented work experience.