Lifecycle Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Partner with Operations to ensure successful execution of campaigns in offline marketing channels;
- Manage relationships with external vendors relating to channels (print vendors, Refer-a-Friend partner, etc.);
- Execute and lead the strategy on MOO Customer Inserts globally and work cross functionally to apply best practices to our International domains;
- Responsible for the end-to-end planning, execution, and refinement of returning customer direct mail campaigns across the US and European markets;
- Responsible for recapping and sharing out results to the marketing organization on channel performance periodically;
- Collaborate with the email team, and other digital marketing channel owners to ensure an optimal customer lifecycle journey across all touchpoints.
- A hybrid between being a strategic thinker and driver of operational excellence;
- Strong Influencer of roadmaps and decisions through data-based recommendations;
- 5+ years of experience in leading customer relationship management or lifecycle marketing operations for a direct-to-consumer brand;
- Strong working knowledge with SQL or similar query language; outstanding analytics/data skills;
- Ability to implement retention and CRM campaigns using test and optimize strategies;
- Knowledgeable of all the latest industry developments and trends;
- Excellent communication skills including presenting to senior executive;
- Prior experience in monthly subscription businesses;
- Advanced knowledge of marketing automation best practices for consumer-facing businesses.