Manager, HR Business Partner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manager, HR Business Partner to join our team.
- Drive people engagement strategies that foster an environment where all employees are respected and valued;
- Drive the implementation of HR strategies and initiatives that align with the business priorities and goals of TWDS;
- Assess organizational performance, identify talent gaps, and propose HR solutions that support the business;
- Integrate diversity and inclusion strategies into business plans to ensure an inclusive approach to the workplace;
- Partner with the TWDS and Enterprise Center of Excellence (COE) Support functions to leverage functional expertise.
- Strong interpersonal and developed presentation skills with a proven ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization;
- Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to effectively work across functions and organization;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects that cut across multiple business units, teams and HR partners from inception through completion;
- Embraces working and operating in a highly collaborative and communicative environment;
- 5+ years experience in human resources, organization development, training or related talent planning field;
- Understands how to influence change within dynamic environments;
- Ability to maintain a broad view of the business and deliver solutions that balance individual client and overall Studio needs;
- Ability to manage and thrive within ambiguity;
- Experience working with Union populations a plus;
- Strong facilitation skills applicable across formal and informal (eg, coaching, mentoring) approaches;
- Ability to focus on critical issues to balance and respond to competing priorities;
- Strong consulting and influencing skills; ability to think strategically;
- Strong diagnostic, problem solving, and analytical skills;
- Demonstrated success in synthesizing complex business data and developing innovative and holistic solutions;
- Innovative and creative in approach to accomplish work.