Marketing Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Administrator to join our team.
- Attend college career fairs and post job opportunities on college career websites;
- Source resumes online at various search engines and assign out to the Recruiters;
- Use company CRM system to manage all candidate and employer information and job orders;
- Manage daily administrative tasks in the office (1/3 of the time);
- Other duties as requested by management;
- May assist in sourcing sales leads for the Recruiters and conducting reference checks;
- Maintain and update impeccable records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns;
- Creating marketing content for digital and print advertising;
- Monitor and report competitors marketing and sales activities;
- Maintain regular office hours of Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm;
- Update the SEEK social media accounts and job listings on LinkedIn and the SEEK website;
- Prepare and deliver regular sales forecasting reports;
- Answer, screen and direct all incoming calls, greet and assist candidates;
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic, demographics and rankings).
- Must be a team player;
- Upbeat and friendly personality;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- 4-year college degree (Communications, Business, or Marketing related degree preferred);
- Strong computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of variables;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task.