Programmatic Media Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Programmatic Media Manager to join our team.
- Partnering with Verizon Media Group on driving the product roadmap and expanding their programmatic capabilities into the broader marketplace;
- Educating internal teams on the evolution of programmatic technology, what’s leading in the marketplace and what tech can be utilized;
- Developing and executing bold, innovative strategies for Verizon’s approach to programmatic buying;
- Write a detailed program and test briefs and evolve platform KPIs and reporting, as learnings dictate;
- Design and implement robust test frameworks that measure the incremental impact of Display marketing on online and offline revenue;
- Formulate and execute end-to-end creative tests with the goal of driving personalization, relevance, and improved creative engagement;
- Proven record of developing media strategies – will be responsible for driving proposals audience and creative strategies.
- 2+ years working knowledge in Display Media activation, focusing on conversion driving strategies & tactics;
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to drive the evolution of a program through the application of data insights;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with an ability to distill complex ideas into easily understandable stories;
- Bachelor’s degree required. Digital agency experience preferred;
- Knowledge of relevant Programmatic Display ad tech (e.g. DCOs, DSPs, ad servers, GDN, DV360, Media Math, Thunder, Flashtalking);
- Curiosity, proactively digging beneath the superficial to identify relevant, information-based facts;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to juggle competing priorities within tight timeframes;
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience, managing digital campaigns to acquire & engage users throughout the funnel;
- Proven track record of developing and implementing rigorous test and control programs;
- Experience with marketing, especially Database, Direct, Email, and Interactive Marketing – ideally in a multi-channel, retail environment;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint and business intelligence tools;
- Strong eye for creative QA.