Project Management Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Management Administrator to join our team.
- Setting up and maintaining projects in the project management and accounting system;
- Handle basic troubleshooting related to review;
- Training employees, PMs and Managers on the intercompany process as it relates to ENERCON;
- Manage office hour sign-ups;
- Maintaining project budget and accruals with typical budgets ranging from $100k to $1MM;
- Preparing reports with critical deadlines, including client reports, internal trend reports, and project schedule compliance reports;
- Running reports, analyzing data, identifying potential issues, and proposing solutions to Project Managers;
- Distributing hours and people assignments in the project management and accounting system;
- Managing fee at risk and volume discounts;
- Become the subject matter expert for intercompany projects, identifying challenges and creating process improvements;
- Review that launch calendar is ready and by the time that arrives to the reviewer it meets review criteria;
- Reconciling actual charges to budgets to ensure revenue and financial posting accuracy;
- Coordinating quality assurance project training and client required training;
- Assembling project abstracts for use in proposals, statements of qualification, and marketing materials;
- Triage/review reviews entries and documentation to ensure that they meet standards required for internal review.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, very detail oriented, and ability to multi-task;
- Experience with government cost accounting principles a plus;
- Ability to travel between 5-10% of the time;
- Ability to comprehend and carry out instructions and follow tasks to completion with minimal direction;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Project Management or Finance.