Real Estate Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Real Estate Manager to join our team.
- Assist companies in identifying and measuring the value of their assets by providing independent and well-supported valuations;
- Supervise and mentor staff;
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and assist in business development efforts.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment;
- Solid understanding of Discounted Cash Flow modeling in both ARGUS and Excel;
- A minimum of five years of commercial real estate valuation experience, preferably in an accounting firm (Big 4 or otherwise) environment;
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.