Regional Business Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Regional Business Director to join our team.
- Effectively allocate and manage resources across the region;
- Responsible for recruiting and staffing sales professional positions within the region;
- Leading a team of sales professionals responsible for driving sales of company products;
- Responsible for people development, performance management and mid-year and year-end job performance reviews for team members;
- Responsible for developing district business plan and ensuring it is being executed by the sales professionals within the region;
- Teaching, training and coaching sales professionals regarding product and disease state knowledge;
- Develop a deep understanding of key market drivers, business dynamics, and provide insights to your broad cross-functional team;
- Onboard new center teams; drive rapid new center performance ramp to profitability and maturity in support of doctor owners in assigned centers;
- Manage and develop team of 6-8 Center Operations Managers / General Managers;
- Vigilantly adhere to ClearChoice Network cultural imperatives and norms; foster the same commitment to culture in ClearChoice network centers;
- Operational responsibility for 6-8 ClearChoice multidisciplinary centers and approximately 100-120 network employees;
- Partner with Regional Sales Directors to achieve performance targets and ensure alignment between sales and operations;
- Manage hiring, development, and termination of operations staff within assigned centers;
- Manage all center operations for assigned centers within region; work with doctor owners to support center clinical operations;
- Develop, manage, and adhere to operational budgets/forecasts for assigned centers.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred;
- Experience in clinical or doctor relationship management required.