Retail Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Retail Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Writes and submits creative briefs for review;
- Solicits cost estimates for best pricing on all marketing elements ensuring all quality guidelines are met;
- Represents retailer point of view in internal meetings to educate and highlight program executional objectives with the oversight of the Sr. Manager;
- Seeks out knowledge of competitive retailer program execution, recaps and brings findings/learning back to the team;
- Acts as Brand Ambassador ensuring all program elements meet approvals & brand guidelines.
- Required understanding of the retail industry;
- 1-2 years of Walmart and/or Disney experience desirable;
- Mac & Keynote fluent a must;
- Excellent Project Management Skills;
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing. Experience in retail marketing preferred;
- Working knowledge of basic Microsoft programs such as Outlook, Excel and Word needed.