Sales administrators process sales orders and payments, arrange deliveries and offer after-sales support.
Sales Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sales Administrator to join our team.
- Route all inbound leads to appropriate salesperson;
- Respond to inbound chats from DEP website and route the opportunity to the appropriate salesperson;
- Build and manage reports to measure sales activities;
- Manage lists of assigned dealers and opportunities;
- Communicate with OEM/Program Management companies to stay in front of DMs/Reps;
- Create new leads/accounts/opportunities in CRM;
- Pre-Qualify inbound leads to determine if they should be assigned;
- Manage shared calendars and travel schedules for certain members of the sales team;
- Review lead follow up/response and report to managers;
- Manage and communicate marketing content schedule with sales team;
- Maintain the accuracy of customer data and other records within Salesforce.com;
- Support the Accounting dept. in the collections of past due invoices;
- Specialized key projects;
- Assist with SKU and part number management interfacing with distributors;
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and provide regular reports based on the relevant activities of the role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related field (10 years of relevant experience considered in lieu of degree);
- Experience in intrusion alarm, IP cameras, and access control is a requirement;
- Experience working with ERP and CRM systems;
- Excellent communication, customer service, and computer skills;
- 5 or more years of customer service/sales experience (inside sales preferred);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, and Word);
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills are required;
- Strong communication and organizational skills are necessary.