Salesforce System Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Salesforce System Administrator to join our team.
- Assist with or execute on approved routine org maintenance tasks;
- Work with business stakeholders to record business needs and draft solutions for various initiatives, document specific requirements;
- Design and perform expected data loads, data exports, and data transformation, data enrichment and data cleanup, and other data-management tasks;
- Research different options for achieving requested business goals within Salesforce, including available native functionality and managed packages;
- Regularly meet with stakeholders to identify how the Salesforce can add business value to their work, and communicate findings to lead architect;
- Communicate with other members of the Salesforce team to surface those business needs and to help build and revise implementation plans;
- Work with dev team to maintain documentation and product model of existing Salesforce customization. Assist with training of end-users;
- Create design and technical specification documentation;
- You will clearly communicate project status to key partners throughout entire development process;
- Translate business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs;
- You will drive resolution of all issues that come up during development phase;
- You will build customized solutions in Salesforce.com and associated systems that support business requirements and processes;
- You will define technical solutions to support business work processes;
- Provides second level user support on SFDC that enable internal business teams;
- Provides second level user support on SFDC that enable internal business teams.
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience assisting administration of Salesforce.com instances is acceptable;
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption;
- Strong people skills and ability to facilitate planning meetings with business stakeholders;
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Relationship Management System or Database Management;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Computer Information Systems, or related field;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Computer Information Systems, or related field.