Senior Account Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Account Coordinator to join our team.
- Coordinate daily business of account(s) with responsibility for ensuring that work is completed on-time and on-budget;
- Develop client-facing relationship and servicing skills to better provide efficient deployment to our partners and clients;
- Coordinate day-to-day as well as long-term schedules of key agency management;
- Assist various senior staff in execution of internal agency projects;
- Support the execution of strategy, provide brand stewardship and maintain strong client satisfaction on assigned brand(s);
- Develop briefs, client reports, and key agency documentation under guidance of senior staff;
- Conduct competitive, industry, or client research for presentations, pitches, or industry analysis;
- Execute self-service platform campaign buys with training (eg. Google, Facebook, etc.).
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- 2-3 years experience in an agency, tech startup, marketing, integrated marketing communications, or media sales role;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans;
- Balanced team player dedicated to client service.