Senior Content Strategist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Content Strategist to join our team.
- Join a growing group of content strategists dedicated to the consumer journey;
- Establish and follow naming conventions and content taxonomies;
- Improve existing content based on user research and best practices;
- Design and write product content that makes technical concepts easy to understand and helps customers see their value;
- Ensure content aligns to brand standards and voice and tone guidelines;
- Partner with designers to improve content design across device and plan flows.
- Collaborate with content writers to ensure craft excellence to maximize ROI for clients;
- Manage content strategy recruiting resourcing, utilization, capacity and profitability;
- Collaborate with MSP, XD and Technology to identify and implement innovative content technology solutions (e.g. ML tools);
- Embody a culture of continuous improvement to ensure output of the highest quality;
- Develop business-focused content strategies for brands’ digital platforms and channels;
- Identify opportunities to sell-in new business and act as a Future Guide by pro-actively building and managing client relationships;
- Create strategic, user-centric content audits, analyses and development plans;
- Monitor strategic performance and provide constructive feedback in reviews.