Senior Creative Strategist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Creative Strategist to join our team.
- Evaluating performance against KPIs and developing new benchmarks to measure success;
- Collaborating with other strategists, content creators and client partners to develop and implement innovative digital engagement campaigns.
- High level execution skills and meticulous attention to detail, both aesthetically and organisationally;
- Strong experience in implementing innovative and impactful multi-channel strategies;
- Natural planner and organizer who is experienced in overseeing and driving the on-going management of digital content and strategies;
- Excellent copywriting, communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and confidence in presenting client pitches;
- Knowledge of the marketing sector with a focus on sponsorship opportunities, event activations and brand and media partnerships;
- Capabilities in successful budget management and post campaign review methodologies;
- A strong desire to work with client teams, including technology and creative, to assist in managing resources and timelines on projects; and;
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to implement client campaigns over all digital channels, including email, web, social media and search;
- Familiarity with social media publishing and analytics tools;
- Ability to assess performance against KPIs and steward programmatic resources cost-effectively;
- Ability to work with client partners to assess their online engagement needs while identifying future opportunities;
- Experience designing innovative and creative digital campaigns.