Senior Enterprise Account Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Enterprise Account Executive to join our team.
- Conduct meetings with C-suite and speak as a leader in this space;
- Partner with product team to provide feedback on trends and identify opportunities to provide greater value to customers;
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline;
- Grow the team as we scale;
- Leverage industry trends to understand customer pain points and tailor solutions based on customer needs;
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives;
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings goals;
- Use industry trends to understand customer pain points and tailor solutions based on customer needs;
- Experience with enterprise products targeted at developers is critical.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to relate and influence decision makers across the enterprise, from developers to senior executives;
- Experience in selling IT infrastructure;
- Background in identity and security preferable;
- Clear understanding of and strong experience with the market we are selling into;
- Experience selling to developers directly;
- Extensive experience closing both ‘land and expand’ and 7- figure deals;
- Deep discovery skills – knowing how to ask the questions to get to what does this person want/need? What does org want/need.