Senior Finance Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Finance Leader to join our team.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on strategic initiatives to deliver awesome results to the senior leaders and broader finance teams;
- Thoughtfully lay out dashboards and reporting to drive executive insights and decision making in support of our strategic and financial plans;
- Lead 1 and 3-year strategic planning and forecast processes across SBSEG Finance;
- Drive various analyses that deliver data driven insights in a structured manner to promote business outcomes that accelerate our growth trajectory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalant, Masters degree and/ or CPA preferred;
- 7-10 years health care finance, accounting, budgeting and planning and/ or Public accounting background;
- Project leadership;
- Demonstrated progressive responsibitliy in accountability, leadership, supervision, and project managment;
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, problem solving, and financial modeling skills;
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management; MBA preferred;
- Grace under pressure with a good sense of humor and dose of humility;
- Self-starter with a desire to quickly learn and excel; willing and able to initiate, manage, and execute projects with minimal supervision.