Senior Key Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to join our team.
- Conduct the necessary site and LMS/class room training programs to understand the overall operations of the territory plants and new customer sites;
- Review territory applications and processes/procedures for safety improvements;
- Maintain and build business/customer relationships;
- Sales growth of the territory by controlling attrition in existing accounts while aggressively pursuing new business;
- Review competitive treatment programs and processes (cooling, boiler, wastewater treatment) within heavy industries to secure new business;
- Manage profitability of the accounts sold;
- Providing value added consultative program control advice to our customers;
- Prospecting for and the acquisition of new customers, through value added consultative selling technique;
- Key objective is to retain existing business at the account & grow to sole supplier status;
- Attend customer production meetings regularly and become integral member of their team;
- Manage profitability of the account (pump settings, pricing, accounts receivable).
- Demonstrated good account management practices with the ability to grow sales;
- Background in pulp and paper manufacturing processes is a plus;
- Strong work ethic;
- Common computer/software skills, Microsoft;
- Must be authorized to work in the United States;
- Bachelor Degree in a science, biology, chemistry, or engineering field or equivalent experience;
- Must be eager and capable to move into more responsible roles;
- Proven sales skills with experience within the pulp and paper industry;
- Safety focused;
- 7+ years experienced sales professional perferrably in brown paper as a supplier.