Senior Mechanical Project Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer to join our team.
- Select and develop suppliers that will understand and comply with our requirements;
- Develop manufacturing process and test strategies for electro-mechanical systems;
- Review designs of electro-mechanical systems;
- Utilize design transfer tools such as Process Flow chart, Process FMEA, Control Plan, Measurement System Analysis and Process Validation.
- Experience in executing complex problem-solving techniques related to technical manufacturing and design issues;
- Proven ability to effectively work in a fast paced, dynamic and results oriented team environment;
- Ability to review, analyze and resolve mechanical and construction field issues;
- Good understanding of Design for Manufacturing;
- A minimum of 2 years of engineering experience in the Medical Device, or similar, quality regulated industries;
- Working knowledge of Revit and MEP 2012 AutoCAD, including integration with architectural models;
- Proficiency with MS Office programs (Word, Excel);
- PE is required; LEED AP and/or member of professional societies (ASHRAE, ASPE, USGBC, CPD) helpful;
- Demonstrates technical writing skills needed for civil reports and letters;
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Systems Engineering;
- Proficiency in Energy Modeling;
- Is experienced in concurrently managing multiple large-scale projects;
- Experience with assembly of electromechanical devices is REQUIRED;
- Must be able to read and interpret complex engineering drawings and have a good understanding of geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing;
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills in directing and completing assigned work.