Senior Project Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Project Administrator to join our team.
- Working closely with Chief Architect and VP of Capital Planning to coordinate project activities and to ensure that projects are on schedule.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Energetic and conscientious team player with the ability to multi‐task under pressure;
- Strong proficiency as well as be able to multi‐task;
- Experience with unique administrative needs specific to construction projects;
- Be hands on, problem solver and proactively thinking outside of the box;
- Resourceful, creative, and able to adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes in positive manner;
- Extraordinary attention to detail with high level of accuracy;
- Working knowledge of project budgets, schedules and design phases;
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- 7+ years working in an administrative/project capacity required;
- Advanced experience with calendar management and scheduling meetings;
- Exceptional knowledge and experience working with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and other Microsoft applications.