Senior Software Engineer II Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer II to join our team.
- Provide input to hardware ( COTS/GOTS/capacity/etc.) recommendations;
- Design and develop new software;
- Develop, execute and document software testing, including test cases;
- Maintain existing software and resolves software problem reports;
- Modify existing software to add new features;
- Perform software requirement analysis, derivation and allocation;
- Prepare software documentation, including user guides;
- Perform individually and as part of a team.
- Experience with service oriented architectures (J2EE, JNI, JMS);
- Experience with relational database management systems and tools (ORACLE, PL/SQL, JDBC);
- Possess a DoD 8570 certification such as Security+CE or equivalent;
- Experience with three or more of the following: HP Openview, WorldWind, IBM MQ, Oracle, PL/SQL, J2EE, JNI, JMS, JDBC, Visual Basic;
- Experience with multiple third and fourth generation languages (C, C++, and Java);
- Experience with Ant, Perl, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Oracle Weblogic, JBoss.