Social Media Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Social Media Director to join our team.
- Drive brand awareness, grow followers across all platforms, and build community through meaningful engagement;
- Own all billing, revenue and projection documentations and process (utilization reports, SOW building and financial reconciliations);
- Develop and oversee influencer and KOL strategic plans ensuring maximum impact to the brand;
- Work with CMO to define & create a disruptive and effective social media strategy with a strong emphasis on Instagram and WeChat;
- Grow and maintain healthy relationships as social leader throughout the vendor community, client leadership teams, and internal agency leadership;
- Lead integrations with media, planning and analytics agency counterparts to drive seamless ideas and activations;
- Develop talent and properly delegate while balancing need to “dig in” and help when necessary.
- Must be a team player;
- Must possess superb people and presentation skills;
- Social media reporting capabilities and ability to connect social media KPIs with overall marketing and business objective;
- Bachelor’s degree; in a related field a plus;
- Knowledge of AdWords and Microsoft Bing Ad Platforms;
- Effective written and oral communication skills are essential;
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, preferably, experience with contact databases;
- A certain degree of creativity, analytical skills and latitude is required;
- 5+ years of experience leading social media strategies focused around lead generations;
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite Applications;
- English, Full professional proficiency;
- Must have high energy and a drive to succeed.